We love comments about our articles, and we want to hear what you respectfully have to say. However, there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading, or libelous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other posters or joke about tragedies will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
- Anonymous comments will be deleted. We only accept comments from posters who identify themselves.
The primary rule here is simple: Treat others with the same respect you’d want for yourself. Trolling and posting inappropriate content will lead to you being banned, and we don’t want that. Play nice.
Our moderators do their best not to delete comments. We do however, reserve the right to remove comments for the reasons mentioned above, as well as:
- anything that violates our Privacy Policies
- anything derogatory based on ethnicity, religion, skin colour, national origin, disability, sexual orientation and/or otherwise derogatory in any perceived way.
- any other comments that are detrimental to the community.
The publisher reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the website without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions about the commenting policy, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.